|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Sunday, December 12, 2004 AN INVITATION
An invitation to Shireen's place on Friday was a blast. It was a great pleasure meeting the bloggers again and also meeting some for the 1st time. Due to the great fun and excitement we had, I only took few pics with my digicam. Sorry, no pictures to view over here, but I'm sure you can see them at the rest of bloggers who came. Once again, thank you Shireen for the invitation. As we are approaching the end of year, December will be a busy month for me due to work committment therefore pardon me if I seldom update my blog. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|