|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, November 08, 2004 TRIO SCORPIO
A triple celebration of 2 belated and 1 advance birthdays. It was fun and full of laughter. I rushed to Bugis after my treatment at Wayanretreat where we had our iftar at Siam Kitchen. I misjudged the timing of my treatment and I reached the venue later than the promised time. But lucky we did a reservation and Junior and Rilnie reached there early. Poor Princess arrived a few minutes after the azan and Timtus stucked with work commitment but managed to join us for the cake ceremony! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|