HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, November 06, 2004

PART TIME

I became a deliverywoman during my off days. This would only happened during the month of Ramadhan. Mum would assigned me to sent the lauk here and there, not 1 or 2 houses, but 5 houses. Imagine me racing against time!

I'm pleased with myself, mamaged to complete cleaning up every edges of my room and the curtain is up! I'm left to ransack my 4-door wardrobe which I don't know what else to throw away! I will not make much cookies this year, maklum lah nak save annual leave. But Mum already bougth the ingredients for the cookies I always made for the past few years. I'm alright baking cakes and cookies but not cooking!

Just wanna share with all of you, in case you have the opportunity, please watch Warna Ramadhan at Suria Channel on 8 Nov at 6pm. My niece, the one I mentioned before who came in 4th place during the Motherhood contest, will be feature in the fashion segment.










Ogy signed off at 8:10 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED