HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, November 19, 2004

BOM BANG


This year Hari Raya started with a bang! I was home early on the 1st day, I felt uneasy and my tummy hurts. When nite fell, it gotten worst. I vommitted not once, not twice but 5 times! It was tiring, running from my room to the toilet and controlling the vomit,only to let it go in the toilet. Hmm...the culprit must be all the food and the assorted drinks, but the real culprit would be me, too greedy! Lucky the following day, I'm not werking, so I was able to get ample rest. I was feeling a little better on the 2nd day but a bit afraid to eat, being scared that it will happened again! Last year and this year Hari Raya was kind of slack, not much preparation was done, don't ask me why, me myself also wondering why!

A thousand of apologies to my dear friend, Timtus. Yesterday was her 24th birthday but only managed to wish her today. Once again,so sorry, I was too occupied with work. Anyway wishing you all the best and congratulation on your upcoming important event next month. Unfortunately I would not be able to make it as I'm working on that day.

I guess everyone over here would be elated over the results of S'pore Idol that Taufik is in the Final! I'm sure all of us agreed that he deserve and should be in the final. So come on, let's give him our support and vote for him on 1st Dec. What can I say, my nephew cum fortune teller did it yet again!

Ogy signed off at 9:27 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED