HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, November 28, 2004

2211-2811

A long time never update, here's a summary of last week.


Monday: Suppose to be working from 8.30-5.30pm but I just couldn't woke up early,slept a little longer and took the risk to report to werk at 10.30am. Supervisor on long leave and I never came to werk late and in fact I'm one of the early bird, so the rest assumed I was coming for the later duty. But of course, I never took it for granted, I left the office at 7.30pm.

Tuesday: Was a little hardworking so I did overtime. Or was it to cover up for yesterday's bad deed?!

Wednesday: Went for my usual appt at Wayanretreat and headed to meet our videographer to discuss on the itinerary.

Thursday: It's my right side turn, it's aching! 7 mths ago, had extracted the left wisdom tooth and today extracted the right side. Fortunately, it was not as expensive like last. In Apr, I extracted 2 tooth which snatched my $600+, this time around it made me $178 poorer. It's just a minor surgery, so 2 days MC!

Friday: Spent the whole day at home. Bored to death, so I ironed my clothes meant for work for the whole of next week. Plus the sweeping and vacuuming.

Saturday: Hari Raya outing with Junior, Princess, Rilnie and Fatimah. Add on to that day was my 1st bro in law birthday.

Sunday: Hari Raya outing for both of us. Yesterday was her husband's birthday, today is her bithday. Wishing my 1st sister, Happy 34th Birthday!

Ogy signed off at 11:58 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED