|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 TURNING 24 TODAY
Once again, being a year older,I began to ponder what I have achieved in my life. The good and bad and no point to regret any decisions that have made. I came to a point to be grateful and content with what I have in my life. I realised not to take things for granted and to appreciate, for one day, it might just disappear forever. As what my close buddies, Junior, Princess, Rilnie and Timtus emphasized to me that this would be my last birthday being single. The 1st birthday greeting was of course from him, and followed by none other my 4 close buddies. Both of my sisters have the habit of wishing me at the exact time I was born. All your well-wishes are deeply appreciated, once again thank you! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|