HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, October 14, 2004

SUM UP THEM ALL

Tuesday: We had our selection of outfits. We could not decide which to choose from the lots and I guess I will be going there again to reselect! We had our meal at Al-Majlis before heading homw early as I was so exhausted.

Wednesday: After 2 days on leave, I was lazy to report to werk. Just feel like taking another leave. I had to forced myself up from the bed. At nite, sent my mum to the cater's house to discuss on the menu.

Thursday: As tomorrow mark the start of Ramadhan, this will be the last day I'm going to buy coffee at all time favourite, 67 Killiney Kopitiam. The coffee simply superb and the toast bread damn delicious! Every single day, morning or afternoon, the shop will always be fully occupied and the people willing to wait for their service.





Lastly, to all the Muslimin and Muslimah, selamat menjalani ibadah puasa!

Ogy signed off at 9:46 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED