HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, September 17, 2004

MORNING SURVIVOR

6am...Yes! I reported to work today at 6am! When I was in the cab at 5.25am, I can't believe myself that I AM GOING TO WORK AT 6 IN THE MORNING!! Between 8-8.30am, the rest of my colleagues streaming in,having a good view of the main door, I welcomed them with a huge smile and greetings! I was doing fine all along till the clock reached 4pm, I started to slack and still have the cheek planning to watch a movie tonite! 5.30pm on the dot,I left the office. Once I reached home, landed on my bed and off my dreamland. Mum, Sis and her son went to the Expo, picked them up at 9.30pm.

The 9th season of Survivor is set "in the remote waters of the South Pacific near the tumultuous 'Ring Of Fire,' a land of volcanoes and rituals where sorcery and black magic are a part of tribal life and the spirits of the dead are believed to have power over the living," according to the CBS network Web site. The islands' more than 80 islands are home to more than 100 languages and a diverse group of tribes and clans whose history includes cannibalism.

With the departure of FRIENDS and AMAZING RACE 5 ended soon, SURVIVOR 9 is back! I managed to watch the last quarter of the immunity challenge. At tribal council, was surprised that Brook was voted out. I thought it was either Chris, cos of him, the tribe lost, or Rory, as he really got an attitude problem.




Ogy signed off at 11:38 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED