HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, September 24, 2004

BLACK MANGO

Something which I found rather amusing happened yesterday. After werk, I went to MNG. I was looking for this particular colour top and was pleased that I found it. I was in the fitting room,just as I put on the outfit, suddenly it went dark! MNG store blackout, guess due to the power failure. I came out of the room, the salesgal was calling the technician and the saleman apologised to us for the inconvience caused. He mentioned that it wasn't the first time! I was too grossed with the new top and still carried on looking at myself in the mirror and the saleman was teasing me that I actually managed to put on the outfit and have the mood to consider if it's suitable or not. One by one, the customers left their chosen outfits at the counter and said would returned back. No sight of the technician, the salegal called again. Everything were down, therefore had to pay by cash. I went out to withdraw cash and when I returned, I was the only customer left. While I was paying, the salesgal called again,this time she really sounded pissed off and suddenly the lights up. In the store only left the 2 salesgals, 1 salesman and 1 customer which was me! As I left the store, the ladies strolling in...Back to business!

Ogy signed off at 8:51 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED