HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, August 26, 2004

TO THE EXTREME

I realised that I have not been updating my blog much for this month. All thanks to my hectic workload. My eyes begging for mercy as I have been facing the PC from morning till night. No more idling, no more surfing the internet,no more tagging and updating while at work. I'm extremely worn out and therefore really looking forward to this weekend,finally able to get ample rest. I was actually been asked to work this weekend but I reject or my brain will burst!

Ogy signed off at 8:49 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED