HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, August 06, 2004

GONE WITH THE WIND

2 had left, 3 more joining them by this month. Sum up to 5 of my colleagues leaving and my department really shortage of staff. More workloads, huge responsibilities and each of us getting more and more insane, with 2 of them just found out they had high blood pressure and hypertension.

I wonder how long I can endeavor all these.....

I realised 3 bloggers from my list had called it a quit. It's a great pleasure knowing all of you.

Ogy signed off at 6:55 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED