HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE

I was really engrossed with my work today, from the moment I stepped in till 5pm, the only break I have was only during the lunch hour. It seemed to be a busy day at work, till he had to message me saying he's already below,waiting for me (usually when he arrive,I'm already there).

We head on to my decor. After much surveying, I have decided on this particular decor. Once completed, we head on to Seoul Garden at Bugis. It was really a fulfilling meal for me till I gave up but he still continue with his part.

Next stop, to Ck Tang. My favourite part, shopping for my cosmetics! The only stuff that he's particular about is lipstick. I seldom wear lipstick and for this, he's the one who decide which colours to buy after the guy suggest some colours for me to try on.I managed to get all my items and the guy who served gave me an excellent service. He even make up for me, giving me a more fresher look. I always prefer a guy(bapok) to serve me when buying my makeup cos to me, they give an honest and reliable service.





Ogy signed off at 11:21 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED