|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, July 17, 2004 BUG AWAY
Not much update this week as I'm down with flu, this really pulling me down! So I will just highlight what's been going on this week. Wednesday: I went to the wedding exhibition with my 3 galfriends. First time we managed to go out just the 4 of us all because of each individual hectic schedules. It has been 11 years since we known each other and the friendship still remain strong. Friday: We went to watch movie at GV Plaza Singapura. This Thai movie which is based on true story. To me, it's not that great.
COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|