|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, July 03, 2004 BIRTHDAY BASH
I managed to alter the length of the MNG pants on time and wore it yesterday. Thanks to him, who came to my house to get the pants and sent to Queensway for alternation and return back to my place despite on nite shift yesterday. I really appreciate that,dear! I feel good today just because wearing a new pant! We started our day in town. I always have the thought of not going to town on my off day,being there from monday till friday. But we have to as we want to have our meal at Swensen and at our favourite location, Crown Prince. Before that, we went to shop for his wedding gifts. We went to Timberland to get his shoes at Takashimaya, which just located besides Zara, with a big sign, SALE! He asked me whether wanna to take a look but I rejected the offer,fearing my money will fly away even further! Next we went to CK Tangs to get his Calvin Klein Eternity stuff. Add on to that, we received 2 free gifts, 1 men's set and 1 women's set. It's really worth buying the gifts now, great discount and additional 10% cos I paid using UOB card! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|