HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

BACK IN ACTION
 
I'm almost reaching the point of recovery, thanks for all the care and concern, really appreaciate that! I almost didn't want to go work today, I only left with a slight cold and cough but added to that my cramps! But today and tomorrow will be an important day for my department cos we are having an Audit Programme and I'm one of those selected to be audited. Imagine the pressure I'm facing, depending of the selected ones in order to obtain the cert.
 
Yesterday we had a lunch buffet in office, a treat from the 7 of us who being promoted. Since my manager is one of them, he paid half of the amount and the rest of us shared the balance. We already bought the drinks and utensils on saturday. It was quite a busy day in the office, getting the food all arranged, inviting the fellow colleagues to enjoy the feast,clearing up the place. I took 2 hrs time off and he picked me up since he's on nite shift. We finally grabbed my running shoes. I just hate the feeling of not able to get the pair of shoes which I had my eyes on cos the size is not available. But I'm satisfied with the one I bought since it's my favourite colour. He too got his share, a jacket. Before he went home, he sent me to hair salon,where I spent more than 3 hours, triming my hair and undergo hair treatment.



Ogy signed off at 11:35 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED