HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, June 03, 2004

THE PUBLIC HOLIDAY

It was quite a hectic day for me yesterday. Accompanying my 1st sister to Expo and the collection of the new car.

My niece qualified for the final. It was like a beauty pageant, with the registration, the interview and the presentation on stage. We didn't really expect for her to qualify the final, it was more for fun and enjoyment. Just me, the mother and daughter and my 3 cousins were present. The final will be held tomorrow at 2pm, unfortunately I'm unable to attend as i'm working. My 2nd sister and her son will be there to give the morale support.

Finally we had collected the new car. I kissed the old new car for the last time. It's rather emotional for me to give way that car cos that's the car I drove when I received my licence. It's spacious and smooth riding, upgrading for the Daihatshu to Proton and this Misubishi.





Ogy signed off at 7:39 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED