HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, June 21, 2004

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY

I was having running nose yesterday. All thanks to my signess. It was horrible, sneezing here and there, with my eyes became reddish and watery. I ate 2 tablets of panadol cold relief and head to bed. Around 6pm+, mum woke me up saying we are having our dinner cum celebration outside. I was still in the drowsy mood even though I had a cold shower. We decided to head East Coast but it was so damn crowded, the carpark were all full and there were even cars parked along the whole stretch of the roadside. My dad suggest to go elsewhere, and we head off to Restu and lucky it wasn't that packed. Unfortunately my drowsiness spoilt the atmosphere. I leave it to them to place the order or not I will be the one hanging on the menu and making the decision. How I wish I was fine so that I can wallop up all the food!

The weather have been so warm that I had to turn on both the fan and aircon for the past weeks and no more water heater for me! I'm fine now and back into action!


* Thanks dear for the shoes.
* Thanks mummy for the handphone.

Ogy signed off at 9:33 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED