HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

FRUITY MANGO

I went to 4 branches today, Centrepoint,Wisma,Taka and Shaw House. I actually aimed to spend $100 but end up spending $174 for 8 tops and 1 pants. I just need to alter the pants(thanks to my height!), hopefully able to wear it this saturday. I'm just plain lazy to try on the tops, I have the habit of just grabbing them, thinking that I'm able to fit on them. But since I have bought their tops before, so I just pick the sizes according to my previous ones. I did take a peek at Zara, I guess better wait for their sale.

My shopping will end here. I'm trying my best not to be tempted by other sales!

Ogy signed off at 9:00 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED