|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, June 26, 2004 A DAY AT EAST COAST
Today's menu is living a healthy lifestyle. We went riding bicycles at East Coast Park. We thought of having a jog but I don't know where all my sport shoes which I used to own 4 pairs had gone to, and even since I stated working I never worn them again! It really test my stamina and I have lost touch in it. I guess I must start to exercise again! After the tiring but enjoyable ride, we head for a feast at the ECP food center. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|