HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, May 10, 2004

THE WHOLE WEEK

Last whole week, I woke up early in the morning, not a single day I was able to wake up late. And this will carry for this week too!

Saturday and Sunday, we had our khusus rumahtangga at Masjid Kampong Siglap. It was interesting but tiring. The fact that on saturday I had to work then went to the course and for sunday spending the whole day over there. Well, another 2 more days to go before it ends!



Ogy signed off at 7:07 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED