HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, May 07, 2004

THE SURVIVOR

Survivor All Stars started out with all the winners of the past Survivor to be voted out. I totally salute to Ethan, sole Survivor Africa. The fact that he didn't really mind being voted off and he mentioned, "I am the sole Survivor Africa and no one can take that title away from me."

I remembered Rob during Survivor Marquesas, he was totally lazy! This time around, I was surprised by his changed attitude towards this game. Should he had played the way he did , he could have won the title sole Survivor Marquesas!

As I want it to be, Big Tom, to be voted out today. He's really a big threat if he is one of the final 2. As studied, he's actually the juries favourite to be the winner. Jenna, Rupert, Rob and Amber made the right decision to vote him out. I predict Rupert to be the next go.

Ogy signed off at 10:58 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED