HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, May 24, 2004

THE SHOPPING SPREE ROUND 1

I had not touched my pay since I received it last 2 weeks. Today then I had the opportunity to lash out on my bills and shopping.

We had our 1st round of shopping, going to Joo Chiat Complex. We had completed our mission on getting our matching traditional clothes, my telekung and ordering his customised songkok.

I had to give FRIENDS a miss, I have not catch them since the return of the season last week. I remember those days I never missed an episode, even if I'm out, I will still rush home in time just to watch it. It's a pity this will be the final season, so I must carry on supporting them before it's too late!

Ogy signed off at 10:53 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED