HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, May 29, 2004

THE ONE WITH THE NEWS

Few days back my 1st sis message me stated that her daughter is selected for the semi-final for the Motherhood contest. It will be held at S'pore Expo from 2nd-5th June. I was happy upon hearing the good news and rather confused. She had 2 daughters and her message was my niece was selected for the contest. So I replied which one?! The elder one...

I still remember 2 years back I accompany her to another Motherhood contest held at Plaza Singapura. I took half day leave to assist my sister as her husband was at werk. I didn't know that this sister being a Motherhood subsciber, is so the hardworking to participate her daughter in contests!


Ogy signed off at 1:47 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED