HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, May 20, 2004

THE MISSING OAKLEY

2 months ago, his Oakley glasses went missing. He was definitely sure he lost in the car. We did have a glare thru the car (not a thorough check) but yet to be found. He was deeply saddened by the lost because that was his 4th Oakley glasses which I can say he lost or misplaced them! He was mumbling that it cost almost $300 and that is his 4th pair. I just kept quiet before he spot on me.(didn't know that Oakley cost that much and lucky I never ask further as I realise my Gucci sunglasses cost that much!)

Then 2 days back, my dad found it while cleaning up the car after receiving the news that the new car will be arriving shortly. It was at the back of the driver's seat, in the pouch at the seat.

Not only good news for him but to me too, because he asked me to get another pair as part of the gubahan!

Ogy signed off at 6:40 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED