HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, April 05, 2004

THE WISDOM TOOTH

Today will not be a Monday Blue for me, cos i'm on 4 days MC additional to that it's a public holiday this friday and i'm not werking this sat. Therefore i will back to office next Monday!! I have just extracted 2 of my wisdom tooth which cost me $637!!! The odd numbers due to the GST. My dear fiance took leave and sent me there, having to park $6 for the parking ( we parked at OUB Centre, along Battery Road). Hmm...not really in pain, just having difficulties eating and must constantly eat the medicine.

But I shall make full use of this whole week to settle my wedding stuff. I have done most of the main bookings, with the mak andam, photographer and videographer. I will heading to book for my decorations during the upcoming pameran. Since my fiance will not be working for the next 2 days, he's busy survey for the catering.

Hmm...i guess i wont reveal the dates of my wedding over here, let u people guessing n waiting!

Ogy signed off at 6:34 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED