|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, April 09, 2004 THE TROUBLE
Since my PC is facing some problem, I switched on my PC one whole day, I only turn it off when I'm gonna head to bed! I don't know what's really wrong with this PC, it will take a long time for the CPU light to turn on! At occasion, I could not switch on my PC at all! Some said my PC gonna be crash soon! Hmm...the last time I upgrade my PC was 2 years back. Any ideas?! 3 more days and I will heading to work again, to face my supervisor, manager and director but I simply love my fellow colleagues. Being a workaholic, I begin to wonder how things at work. Cos I aware my work will pile up when I return on Monday. You see, I don't have someone to cover my duties, as I'm the one doing the daily report. Once I was on holiday, my director need a certain report and my supervisor was kelam kabut! Hahahaha...I should be there to see his reaction cos my supervisor is one hell of kancong guy! My manager has a habit of shooting me emails asking for this report and that report. As for the monthly report, will be done end of the month so not so bad. My clerk actually called my up yesterday telling me she had 'fight' for me to claim $45 dinner. I did not attend my D&D as I was at werk till nite. It was a last minute thing. We can only claim if we declare in advance that we cannot attend cos we are at work. This mostly apply to our technicians and engineers who are on field work and on site visits. For my case, I'm at the office but my clerk managed to get for me. She told me to submit the receipt to her by this Monday, the day I'm reporting back to work. I told my fiance that we are left with 2 days (sat & sun) to have a good meal. Hopefully my swell will soon be totally gone, looks like it has subside and I do want to enjoy my meal. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|