|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Sunday, April 11, 2004 THE STICHES
I had removed the stiches this morning. My doctor told me the wound is perfectly healing. My swelling almost gone too! I went to fetch my fiance to accompany me to the dental appt. We had a lunch together, today it's a short period of time we spent together and after our lunch, I sent him back home, cos he just knocked off from work this morning. So no pameran visitng for us today cos his uncle had found for him a catering service and decorations. I had just returned for having my dinner at Swensen, venue at Changi Airport. My parents, my 2nd sis son and myself. Coincidencely, my 1st sis was working at that time, she joined us once she knocked off. By chance her husband and their 1st daughter came too, to fetch my sis back. So here we are, the 7 of us enjoying our meal. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|