HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, April 16, 2004

THE INSANITY

My PC is insane...I'm able to use it right now! This is weird! Anyway, I'm not gonna leave it like that. Some days this PC will be down again. My fiance suggest to bring my CPU to his colleague who is quite expert in this thing. From the problem I'm encountering, he seems to know where the fault like. There's no harm trying to troubleshoot,right.

Finally I'm able to put my pictures up. Nat, if you are reading this, thank you very much!


Well, my PC seems in working condition as per right now. My fiance had just changed the power supply box. I shall monitor the situation (keeping fingers crossed).

Ogy signed off at 7:05 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED